E4V volunteers work to provide veterans and families with necessary services and goods.
Frequently asked questions
How do I know if I’m eligible?
Any veteran who meets the following criteria is eligible for the Wingman Program.
- You have served in combat or imminent danger areas.
- You are struggling with financial hardship
Can my family be included in this program?
Yes, a qualified veteran’s spouse and children are also eligible if you meet these requirements:
- Currently living with your spouse and/or children.
- Able to provide a valid marriage license.
- Your child/children are less than 18 years old.
What types of requests can I make?
The most common needs from veterans typically fit within one of these seven categories, but are not limited as such:
- Health and Wellness
- Essential Needs
What types of items are NOT provided?
We are not able to support the following requests:
- Cash, credit cards, military charge cards, or retail store cards.
- Cable, internet, or secondary phones.
- Cosmetic or investigational medical procedures and expenses.
- Taxes—property or otherwise.
- Any other expenses that do not fit within the seven categories mentioned above.
How long does a Wingman mission take?
The Wingman volunteers will try their absolute best to get you what you need, but we can’t 100% guarantee we can satisfy all requests. Depending on the ask, the turnaround time could be between 1 week to 3 months or more.
When will I be partnered with a Wingman?
We aim to pair veterans with a Wingman volunteer as soon as possible, but timing could vary between 10 days and 3 months. We make our best effort to have both within the surrounding community, but this is not always possible. Therefore, veterans may be assigned a Wingman who lives in a different state.
How do I apply and when will I hear back?
What documents are needed to apply?
We would need the following:
- Copy of your DD214
- Current copy of your VA award Letter
Who can I contact if I need help applying?
Have questions or want to learn more?
We would love the opportunity to answer any questions you have.
Sign up for our newsletter
Everyone for Veterans is a tax-exempt 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization. Tax ID number: 81-4462476