"This is the first time that anyone has done something for me because I am a vet. I am overwhelmed, to say the least. Dr. Cheng and her team have done more for me today than the rest of the world has in 25 years. Thank you." -Lloyd, USN
Why We Help
We honor our veterans...
- to appreciate what these veterans have done for our country
- because it is our turn to serve.
- because we are a better community when we support our local veterans!!!
- Suicide is rampant. For some veterans, trying to adjust back to a normal life can be a tougher battle than being at the war. There are 22 veteran suicides every day in this country.
How You Can Help
- Please fill out the form below and explain how you would like to help.
- When a veteran qualifies in your area, we will notify you.
- We typically refer only 1 veteran per year, and not every year.
- For dentists, please click here, for more information.